Firstly, welcome to our website.
WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY ABOUT?
We hope the answers given here are as simple or straight forward enough. When we are not familiar with the Words and Terms in the Bible, it can be intimidating. Therefore, it is not our intention to get “technical” over words.
The answers are also not meant to be exhaustive, for example, It’s impossible to give a full and complete answer to “Who is God”. Only God is able to give you a full account of Who He is. Words can only describe. The goal here is to help you realize that God is able to communicate to you personally and that the Way is already established through His Son, Jesus Christ.
The explanation here is meant for the person on the street, to help you find answers from the Living God so that you may turn to Him.
WHY DO CHRISTIANS RELY ON BIBLE?
- The Christianity Jesus came to prepare man to have is a real and personal relationship with God.
- The term Christian actually means a person who is “anointed” by Christ. This anointing means that the believer is “set apart”, and made “holy” by Jesus Christ with the Holy Spirit.
- This experience happens when that person believes His instruction to be “Born Again” by baptism in water, and receives the Holy Spirit (John 3:5-7, Acts 2:37,38). It is only when a person is Born Again that person is adopted to become the son or daughter of God (Romans 8:15,16).
HOW DO I KNOW THAT GOD IS REAL?
- It contains valuable Truths and Wisdoms from God for practical living.
- You might recognize these “Life Principles” are universal so that if anyone applies them, they will discover the wisdom that brings happiness and security to relationships and life in general.
- Perhaps the more precise question you need to be answered is “Which God?”
- When you search through the internet you will probably find hundreds if not thousands of religions.
- Even “Christianity” can be bewildering, as there seems to be so many different “forms”.
Jesus didn’t come to confuse us, He came to save us from our confusion!